• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

You look pretty young there Shadow, you know Smoker cards people right?

Haha. Well I mean in the grand scheme of things 36 is young. We stopped by 2 years ago when the family was there this time we will be able to enjoy ourselves a little more bc the 2 kiddos will be back in Indiana with my parents for the weekend.

Haha. Well I mean in the grand scheme of things 36 is young. We stopped by 2 years ago when the family was there this time we will be able to enjoy ourselves a little more bc the 2 kiddos will be back in Indiana with my parents for the weekend.
We're good, be sure to introduce yourselves, always fun put faces to the names. GBR

Last edited:
Smoker's tailgate only accepts cash donations. No bitcoin.
2sQzb6Ng9zpN6.gif

Pop your mortars a few times tonite Smoke? I had to lay off of the cannon this year as we have kittens in our garage.

Last edited:

Pop your mortars a few times tonite Smoke? I had to lay off of the cannon this year as we have kittens in our garage.
I lit off my cannon barrels several times,
Launch golf balls out of them,
Hung out with my kids, ate to much,
Only had a couple drinks, I need to work in morning
Was a great day!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back