• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tai Webster

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is very early, but Tim Miles seems to be doing a great job of turning the NU basketball program around. It is going to be 2-3 years before they can compete against the elite of the BIG, but I get the feeling he can do it.

Just a suggestion, but since the BBall forum can be slow anyway, wouldn't it be better to post BBall recruiting info on that board also? Seems it would help to keep it from getting lost in all the football recruiting talk.

Just a suggestion, but since the BBall forum can be slow anyway, wouldn't it be better to post BBall recruiting info on that board also? Seems it would help to keep it from getting lost in all the football recruiting talk.

Both!

I for one, want to see these on the recruiting page. Coach Miles is doing a great job building the program. Knew him in high school and he is a poster boy for Husker values!!

I for one, want to see these on the recruiting page. Coach Miles is doing a great job building the program. Knew him in high school and he is a poster boy for Husker values!!

You shouldnt of said that!!! Glad to know! Will put that away for now. Coach Miles is going to impress many before its all said and done. I love the fact that with Tom leaving, we are left with Bo, Coach Erstad, Coach Yori, Coach Miles, and Coach Cook. Some of the very best coaches in all of the US!!!!!

You shouldnt of said that!!! Glad to know! Will put that away for now. Coach Miles is going to impress many before its all said and done. I love the fact that with Tom leaving, we are left with Bo, Coach Erstad, Coach Yori, Coach Miles, and Coach Cook. Some of the very best coaches in all of the US!!!!!

Don't forget about Gary Pepin.

Posted on the BBall board that Fran Fraschilla ranks him in the top 15 nationally. I have heard some others post that many recruiting gurus feel that if he lived in the US that he would be a top 20 or 30 player.

Great get for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back