• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tad Stryker Article

Actually I posted something much shorter but similar in thinking. I said the timing of this NCAA information was very suspicious at best. I really suspect this was leaked out by someone wanting to hurt the program and HCSF in particular! If so I hope that coward rots in hell............

Organizations as large as the NU athletic department is hard to (a) have universal support behind every facet of the organization and (b) keep information confidential.

It’s not a surprise that there is someone who isn’t fully behind HCSF. Maybe someone who got shuffled around when SF came in and organized his staff. For that person to share information externally is a fireable offense. I hope TA is chasing after this informant.

The shame of everything is SF some way somehow believing something like this wouldn’t be found out. There is no such thing as a secret. Just ask FHCBP about that!!!!

Ok nothing here guys. But I’ll comment on a couple of things.

1. He is absolutely correct regarding the first few paragraphs describing the lack of fundamentally sound football and it’s due to SFs shortcomings. We know that and Scott himself has made that his number 1 goal since announcing it in January.

2. The belief there is a group, that includes the likes of major sportswriters conspiring to keep Nebraska down is horse crap. They could care less. They are fishing for click bait and will report anything to get it.

3. Believing that mcmurphy (spelling) waited till the beginning of this season to release the story isn’t a conspiracy act. I’m guessing he released it as soon as he got the information.

Now is it possible that someone inside the program released it? Absolutely not surprising. Was there an agenda by a single person? Quite possibly. It’s also just as likely that a by stander at this off site practice site video taped it one day and 9 months later was bragging to his friends how he taped the practice and one of his friends, an Iowa fan got a copy and turned it in.

This whole article is at best an attempt to suggest there is a suggestion of a conspiracy. I can tell you one thing. If there was a true conspiracy to undermine SF there are other issues out there that are probably more damaging. After all this event is pretty much a love tap on the wrist.

Last edited:

If there was a true conspiracy to undermine SF there are other issues out there that are probably more damaging.

Nail, meet hammer. It's hopelessly naive to believe that Frost's leadership is aces and the leaker is just a disgruntled coward....who apparently deserves eternal damnation.

Nail, meet hammer. It's hopelessly naive to believe that Frost's leadership is aces and the leaker is just a disgruntled coward....who apparently deserves eternal damnation.
Would just like to say that it's one thing when we say the Big 10 is picking on us...boo hoo. This is inside the house. Didn't think this was your normal article about finding excuses or click baiting, imo.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back