• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

T-minus and counting to Husker uni reveal?

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Seeing a lot of uniform reveals on Twitter today.

Are we close to getting a look at the Husker’s threads for 2019?

Last edited:

I'm still hoping for black helmet with a black "N," black jersey with black numbers, black belt, black pants with a black stripe, black socks and black shoes.

black.jpg

Whether there's any truth to it or not I can't say for sure, but I read on Huskerboard.com earlier this year that through the grapevine, it was heard that we weren't going to have true alternate unis this year but instead, a new third team color uniform. Meaning, we would have a third regular uniform to wear not just for one game or just this season, but as a new uniform we could wear anytime going forward. Also, this new 3rd uniform would be similar to the normal uniforms but just a different color combination. So think our normal home uniform now, but the red is replaced with black or something like that. Or maybe the all white away uniforms that we occasionally use will become part of the regular rotation.

Remember, i'm not saying this is true, it's just something I read, so take it with a grain of salt.

Whether there's any truth to it or not I can't say for sure, but I read on Huskerboard.com earlier this year that through the grapevine, it was heard that we weren't going to have true alternate unis this year but instead, a new third team color uniform. Meaning, we would have a third regular uniform to wear not just for one game or just this season, but as a new uniform we could wear anytime going forward. Also, this new 3rd uniform would be similar to the normal uniforms but just a different color combination. So think our normal home uniform now, but the red is replaced with black or something like that. Or maybe the all white away uniforms that we occasionally use will become part of the regular rotation.

Remember, i'm not saying this is true, it's just something I read, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah heard the same thing.

The Oregon model!

*they come out In black uniforms, and half the crowd goes silent*

Those tweets say, "What do we think of these?" :rolleyes: Is there a more fawning, ineffectual, weak and affected way to ask a question?

I'd tell them what I think. I'd say, "I signed up for the wrong twitter feed."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back