• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Swept Purdue

I assumed we'd win the series. As Purdue is a truly bad team. But -- a series sweep is never easy. And we definitely owned the Boilers -- which was extremely encouraging. I'm kinda anxious for the Huskers to face a quality Big Ten team.

I assumed we'd win the series. As Purdue is a truly bad team. But -- a series sweep is never easy. And we definitely owned the Boilers -- which was extremely encouraging. I'm kinda anxious for the Huskers to face a quality Big Ten team.
Agree, the way Purdue was playing we needed to take advantage with a sweep even tho sweeping a team (especially one who is conference runner up last year) is difficult. We saw Minnesota who was one of the better teams and lost that series. I’ll be curious how we do against Iowa. Penn State stole one against Indiana.

Selfishly, would be really cool to see Michigan and Nebraska tied atop the standings heading into the last weekend so the series in Lincoln is for the trophy. Probably a little too far ahead looking at that tho.

Agree, the way Purdue was playing we needed to take advantage with a sweep even tho sweeping a team (especially one who is conference runner up last year) is difficult. We saw Minnesota who was one of the better teams and lost that series. I’ll be curious how we do against Iowa. Penn State stole one against Indiana.

Selfishly, would be really cool to see Michigan and Nebraska tied atop the standings heading into the last weekend so the series in Lincoln is for the trophy. Probably a little too far ahead looking at that tho.
Might be a little early,but I like your thought train.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back