• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Suspended game finishes here, then...Nebraska @Creighton - 5/9/23 - Tuesday - 7 pm Ctrl - Chas. Schwab Field

I was hoping they'd have this game on TV. :thumbsup:

This is just a heads up for today's game. I am sure they will have hilites of the suspended game. I will check to see if it's on audio before the scheduled Tuesday night game. Hope that's not too much to ask for the fans.

Go Big Red!!!

Last edited:

Brett Sears, Jr RHP will pitch. Does not show if he will
pitch in the suspended game or the scheduled game. I
believe he pitches the scheduled game of the day.

The Huskers and Bluejays will resume the suspended game at 5 p.m. with the game tied at four in the bottom of the seventh inning with Nebraska batting and no outs. Gabe Swansen will be at the plate with the bases loaded and an 0-0 count.

Following the completion of the suspended game, the Huskers and Bluejays will meet in the series finale scheduled for 7 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, with Carter Blackburn and Todd Coffey on the call. Fans can also listen to Greg Sharpe and Ben McLaughlin call the action on the Huskers Radio Network, which can be heard on KLIN (1400 AM, 99.3 FM) in Lincoln and KXSP (590 AM) in Omaha.

Audio shows 4:54 start.

Last edited:

Anyone who pitched in that game cannot participate in this one suspended game. And, we are still the home team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back