• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sure do wish I could see the practices now

Great post.He did let us down,but agree that slamming him now serves no useful purpose.Keep the faith.GBR.
The slamming is to make the fans who thought he was the chosen son realize how lazy he was as a coach

I think I heard Jason Peter say they played loud music in the weight room. I could be wrong but I agree during practice it is unnecessary. This team needs to pay total attention to detail right now!

Ali loved traing with music blaring

Said it helped with his rhythm

I think music is great when you're working (or working out) individually – thinking, writing, running, cycling, boxing, etc.

When you're trying to organize a group, a team, including teaching and conversation, I think it's counter productive.

It's not clear to me how the old regime would have coached, or corrected effectively with the music blaring.

I find the whole music thing age-impacted. I don't know how you do anything that requires concentration if loud music is playing. Nor do I think you have to just walk around with music playing through your ear buds all the time. I guess that's because I'm old. I see it as avoidance.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back