• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sure do wish I could see the practices now

I suspect that the little changes are being installed and at the end of the year, the team will be performing quite differently. I expect changes in the first game, but I suspect they will be modest. For some of these players it is a change from three or more years of practices.
You n me both
Wouldnt hurt for crunch time to turn into occasional punch time,because they care

He was only rumored to be late a few times, not absent entirely, and there has been no hint that he ever came to practice under the influence. Yeah, he's let us down, but piling on made up stuff isn't going to make things better.
You're right, I've really missed the, umm, boat...

We'll know in a couple weeks if there is hope for the rest of the season. If we still can't reliably tackle, if we still can't get a blitzer to go for the QB instead of the left guard, if we still can't disguise coverages, if we can't show a hint of gap knowledge and integrity, etc, I'll have little hope anything will change thru the end of November.

They don't have to be completely fixed, but show progress, show something.

I suspect that the little changes are being installed and at the end of the year, the team will be performing quite differently. I expect changes in the first game, but I suspect they will be modest. For some of these players it is a change from three or more years of practices.
Hope you are right,but they are still the same coaches.Jmo.Guess I have been disappointed for so long I get cynical.Keep the faith.GBR.

Did they ditch the music permanently . . . or at least for the most part when indoors? Always thought that was a distraction/unnecessary.
If you're training for something that's serious business imo you DO NOT have music playing... period. I've trained and worked with SWAT and HRT teams and can assure you there is NO music playing. Same with my military training... no music! I totally love music and have been playing guitar for 50 years. However there is a time and place for such but serious training isn't one of them. People need to be 100% focused on what they are being taught. Listening to nice tunes simply doesn't help accomplish such imo.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back