• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Superbowl halftime show - Shakira rehearsal

bottom line here is, that half time show sucked. I read they didn't get paid in money, they got paid in exposure, so more power to them for that, but it wasn't anything that was worthy of any sort of praise. That half time show was craptastic.
Especially rappers was joined this show. Oh god no :Puke:

I want hear what @ColombianHusker has to say bout this. His avatar makes defer to his expertise on all things Shakira
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

To each his own. The parody is of 1970's quality. I think she is ultra sexy and the halftime show was great.
Something against Latina's?

Read up-
She has sold over 60 million records, and is a champion of so many causes:

Something against Latina's?

Read up-
She has sold over 60 million records, and is a champion of so many causes:
Me?! No, I liked her show and like her more than J Lo. I've always been hypnotized by her hip shaking.

You know real Shakira is a member of HuskerMax club? ColumbianHusker=Shakira ;) .

Nebraska3.JPG

Husker Nation worldwide ....... (Madrid Spain)
I took a picture of that place too!

I took a picture of that place too!
I came across that place in Madrid too, completely by surprise. We walked in and asked what the deal was and showed the bar tender our NE driver's licenses. The owner was from Spain but went to school in Lincoln if I remember correctly. Last thing I expected to see in Madrid Spain was a business named Nebraska is big red letters! It was pretty cool.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back