• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Superbowl halftime show - Shakira rehearsal

36423.jpg

Iraklii Pirtskhalava. Portrayed icon singer (Shakira). Один в один! show.
Один в один! (One to One!) and Точь‑в‑точь (Exact the Same) are a talent show contest based on the Spanish series Your Face Sounds Familiar.

The show challenges celebrities to perform as different iconic music artists every week, which are chosen by the show's "Randomiser". They are then judged by a panel of celebrity judges.

Each celebrity becomes transformed into a different singer each week, and performs an iconic song and dance routine well known by that particular singer. The 'randomiser' can choose any older or younger artist available in the machine, or even a singer of the opposite sex, or a deceased singer.

Last edited:

I whole heartedly disagree with anyone who suggests that this was the best Super Bowl halftime ever ... Springsteen was way better, personally liked Paul McCartney and The Who better as well. Even Prince (who I don't like) was better.

I would have had more fun sitting on top of an unbalanced dryer in a nearby public laundromat than watching this year's half-time show.

I whole heartedly disagree with anyone who suggests that this was the best Super Bowl halftime ever ... Springsteen was way better, personally liked Paul McCartney and The Who better as well. Even Prince (who I don't like) was better.

I would have had more fun sitting on top of an unbalanced dryer in a nearby public laundromat than watching this year's half-time show.
I had a sudden urge to head to a strip club after that show :Biggrin:.

And I love rapper dude :Rolleyes:. (Bunny or something like that)

(I HATE rap so called "music")

Last edited:

bottom line here is, that half time show sucked. I read they didn't get paid in money, they got paid in exposure, so more power to them for that, but it wasn't anything that was worthy of any sort of praise. That half time show was craptastic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back