• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Super 'Rex' Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNW Husker

Dinami
15 Year Member
From the front page.. Great Read! http://www.omaha.com/article/20111231/BIGRED/712319844

It has been stated many times before but this is one special special person and football player. I am proud he is a Husker! I look forward to a great Bowl game and senior season next year with more of the same commitment to perfection. Hopefully the ALL of the young guys are soaking up his work ethic and what it means to be a Husker.. GBR!!

He brings so much to this program, one could go on and on about his attributes. The example he sets with his work ethic and positive attitude, particularly for the young running backs behind him, may pay dividends for years. Our kids are young and have seen alot of success on the high school level out of sheer God-given talent. At the college level you have to work harder; if you do it generally pays off. If the future leaders on our team learn from Rex's example, we'll be in good shape down the road. I just love that young man! Another Husker legend is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back