• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Regionals 2021

we get out of that 8th…with no score

limp through the 9th with no score

Get into extra innings and by now the Koops kid HAS to be pulled.

I mean at some point the kid has thrown too much! The kids parents or hell SOMEBODY with common sense would have to step in and just say: “enough’s enough, if we’re going to win this it’s gonna have to be with somebody else.”

We get into extra innings on one of their relievers and the way they were just hacking at EVERYTHING……

We win that damn game!

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!:)

Last edited:

I mean at some point the kid has thrown too much! The kids parents or hell SOMEBODY with common sense would have to step in and just say: “enough’s enough, if we’re going to win this it’s gonna have to be with somebody else.”

We get into extra innings on one of their relievers and the way they were just hacking at EVERYTHING……

We win that damn game!

Agreed as well. We were so close in the game...if only Bolt would have gone with a different pitcher or if the ump would have been just more willing to call a few strikes our way.

and yes, I kept thinking we were on the verge of getting through/past Koops because he was either going to break or someone would say enough/not healthy.

I can keep saying the what if’s, but unfortunately Huskers are home this weekend. They can definitely hold their heads high though - they played Arkansas tough...almost to the point of a W.

We win that damn game!

Kopps, I believe, would have pitched against us until his pigs scored. He is simply a rubber-band man, period.
Wish that dropped foul was caught! Wonder where we would be today? Oh, well, c'est la vie! :)

We win that damn game!

So now he is starting
they are desperate
Started a game last year...went only 3 innings
Hope this backfires for arky

That is what I have been saying
feel sorry for the kid, Kopps like I said earlier, but come on Ark go down 123 and you're gone.

If they come back, more power to them
Right now, I am stoked. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back