• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sunday Scrimmage Video: things seen

had forgotten that he was #19 - i did love Keyshawn - one of my favorite statlines ever: in 2001 he had 106 receptions! 1,266 receiving yards! and 1 (ONE!) touchdown. mind boggling

giphy.gif

C

i think you're right. What is up with Clark and Taylor wearing long sleeves out there?? it was hot Sunday right?
It is a myth that in hot weather you are cooler with short sleeves. If it is hot and you wear short sleeves then your sweat evaporates very quickly making you sweat more to try and cool your body. Leading to dehydration quicker. If you wear long sleeves it keeps the moisture on your skin thus more efficiently cooling your body.these guys all live in one of the hottest places on earth. Do you see any short sleeves?
images

The CDC agrees. https://afophs.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/avoiding-heat-stress-by-using-long-sleeve-shirts/

I wouldn't get too excited over a 15 second mashup of plays that look good. I think Riley's audio visual team did similar things over the last couple pre seasons that made it seem the team was as great as all get out, and we know how the team really played in games. Grain of salt, please
I'll get as excited as I want. That's what makes being a fan FUN.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back