• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sunday or Monday announcement??

tenor.gif

Tuesday likely. Per cbssports or 247sports. He is in DC for the NCAA tourney because his son is on the MSU team. Could be Monday I guess. But Tues more likely. Sun no way for a press conference, he'll still be in DC. Maybe a press release.

Last edited:

wasn't there something about holding off announcing until FH's son at Sparty's season comes to an end? MSU vs Duke tomorrow afternoon... so anytime tomorrow night ;)

wasn't there something about holding off announcing until FH's son at Sparty's season comes to an end? MSU vs Duke tomorrow afternoon... so anytime tomorrow night ;)

Not so fast, my friend. After watching both teams yesterday, MsU might have something to say about that. :)

hope you're right... I can't stand Puke

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Have you seen that it was announced...this morning? I posted this before I saw the announcement thread. Moos just hasn't spoken about it, yet...not that I know of anyway. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back