• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Suh

Good story on HM front page:

Suh was as dominant a defensive tackle as I can recall seeing in the past 50 years.Now my wife will tell you I have selective memory.Keep the faith.GBR.

Good story on HM front page:

“The best part (of recruiting) was all the dinners and food." NdamuKong Suh

Okay - I will never again be able to see Suh playing without thinking of this quote.

Last edited:

03426AE6-B4D0-4195-8A1D-7ABF6C9D0E6F.jpeg

I met him during a pregame tour, he was getting his ankle taped up. It was the really bad game in 09 I think that we lost at home to Iowa St, 9-7, where we turned it over 8 times.... 4 times inside their 20.

the man didnt have a wrinkle on him, he was just chiseled out of granite it seemed. The rest of our players looked like teenage boys next to him in the locker room. He was a beast. He was very polite, and quite engaging with me, my buddy and his kid, he even volunteered to get a pix with us.

Suh was unstoppable in college! Flat out decimated Texas almost by himself. He had some really good talent around him. NFL talent and a lot of it. That 2009 defense showed me it can 100% still be done here.

This is a great observation. That defense was loaded with NFL talent.

I'd say over the last 30 years we've had more defensive talent come through NU than offensive talent. We do okay with running banks (Helu, Burkhead, Abdullah, Janovich) and occasionally get some OL drafted. But we've produced way more defensive drafts recently.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back