• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SUH WATCH 2019

Trojan Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Where will Ndamukong Suh end up in free agency? As a big Rams fan, I really hope he stays in L.A. Preferably not with the Chargers though, which I hear is an option. He supposedly wants to stay out west.

Titans fans would very much welcome him w/ open arms ... got his former Miami DL coach here and just added former teammate Cameron Wake. He would make a great tandem w/ Jurrell Casey much like he made Donald so much better for the Rams.

All I can add is Suh could save a lot of money in Tennessee w/o state income tax and ridiculous cost of California living.

Titans fans would very much welcome him w/ open arms ... got his former Miami DL coach here and just added former teammate Cameron Wake. He would make a great tandem w/ Jurrell Casey much like he made Donald so much better for the Rams.

All I can add is Suh could save a lot of money in Tennessee w/o state income tax and ridiculous cost of California living.

Considering Tennessee just signed Ryan Tannehill, I question their decision-making. ;)

I had heard a week or so ago that he was talking with Denver, now that's not on anyone's list. LA Chargers, San Fran and Seattle seem to be the front runners. Would love to see him in Denver, but if not, do...not....freaking sign with the Chargers.

I thought this thread was going to be about watching for his next indiscretion on the field. LOL

C

Money or championships at this point?

Obviously money AND championships would be best, but......

I would think if it was just Championships, he might have stayed in LA at a reduced salary, so it looks like it's either money or a combination. I guess we'll know when he signs.

Considering Tennessee just signed Ryan Tannehill, I question their decision-making. ;)

After watching Elway overpay Keenum to drastically underperform, I question everyones decision making.

Having said that, Tannehill and Mariotta make a perfect 'One-Two' punch, since one will always likely be suffering from something.

Elway is a horrible GM. And now he has Joe Flacco.

He actually did a decent job leading up to the Super Bowl year. Winnng that and getting patted on the back for a year ruined him and he’s done little right since. The fact that I’m excited Flacco has replaced Keenum puts a cherry on top of how bad a job he’s done since SB 50.

He actually did a decent job leading up to the Super Bowl year. Winnng that and getting patted on the back for a year ruined him and he’s done little right since. The fact that I’m excited Flacco has replaced Keenum puts a cherry on top of how bad a job he’s done since SB 50.

Unfortunately for Broncos fans, it's very unlikely Flacco will be an upgrade. Flacco is on the downside of his career, and even in his prime, he was really no more than somewhere between slightly and moderately above average. I'll bet Flacco's numbers are no better than Keenum's last season.

Denver was solid their Super Bowl year. But really due to Wade Phillips and an awesome defense. Peyton Manning was a nice stopgap for a couple of years, but he was poor in their SB win -- and I believe he only played about half that season (and retired after).

Elway is clueless on how to draft and develop a young quarterback. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

Unfortunately for Broncos fans, it's very unlikely Flacco will be an upgrade. Flacco is on the downside of his career, and even in his prime, he was really no more than somewhere between slightly and moderately above average. I'll bet Flacco's numbers are no better than Keenum's last season.

Denver was solid their Super Bowl year. But really due to Wade Phillips and an awesome defense. Peyton Manning was a nice stopgap for a couple of years, but he was poor in their SB win -- and I believe he only played about half that season (and retired after).

Elway is clueless on how to draft and develop a young quarterback. Makes no sense.

He has failed miserably at identifying or developing young QB’s. I do think it has something to do with the fact that he could do things as a player that can’t be taught. Keenum was that kind of player for one year in Minnesota and Elway took the bait. I think Flacco will have better overall numbers. Keenum just tried to do to little most of the time and too much the rest of the time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back