• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh 4th most disliked already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three athletes ahead of Suh:
1. Michael Vick - convicted felon and dog killer
2. Tiger Woods - banged everyone (except maybe his wife)
3. Plaxico Burress - convicted felon due to gun issues. Multiple restraining orders due to domestic disturbances. "According to the Associated Press, Burress has been sued at least nine times since he joined the NFL in 2000." -Wikipedia
4. Ndamukong Suh - Stomped on a dude's arm in a game.

What about Ray Lewis? Terrell Suggs? Jamal Lewis? All three had major run-ins with the law, yet they are/were loved? Murder, cocaine, and assault? I guess Suh is far more despicable....

Hey... the guy untied his shoes for God's sake, I'd stomp him too! :)

Oh the glorious post season folly. :)

I'm ashamed that he is number 4. We strive to be the best!!! Is there a poll that we can vote and get him to number 1? :)

I like suh as much as anyone, but he has made some really dumb mistakes, too many. dude just needs to keep his head down in the off season, mouth shut, and get 15 sacks next yr, with no personal fouls, people have a short memory, 1 good year, with no drama, and most people will forget whatever the whole thing was about.

I like suh as much as anyone, but he has made some really dumb mistakes, too many. dude just needs to keep his head down in the off season, mouth shut, and get 15 sacks next yr, with no personal fouls, people have a short memory, 1 good year, with no drama, and most people will forget whatever the whole thing was about.

Dumb mistakes, yes. Worth being labeled the 4th most hated sports figure and having ESPN jump all over it for their spin cycle rather than concentrate on 1, 2, or 3? No, absolutely not. Like others and I have said, there are guys in the NFL who have been charged with killing people, drug runners, etc, but they concentrate on a guy who stomped on a guy and drove his car into a tree? Mhmm, right. I do agree with your thought though he would do well to avoid drama on and off the field for a year and get back to just playing football. The rest will take care of itself.

I think Suh can pull this look off......:wow:

As long as Suh doesn't go to this Dennis Rodman look, I won't ever hate him.

3047.jpg

Last edited:

I am surprised he wasn't #3... Plaxico Burress is #3... Not saying Suh is as bad, but is he better known that Burress?

I admit Burress is fairly well known, but I wasn't aware of his legal problems...

What about Ray Lewis? Terrell Suggs? Jamal Lewis? All three had major run-ins with the law, yet they are/were loved? Murder, cocaine, and assault? I guess Suh is far more despicable....

Yep, I think the poll was either poorly designed or was more of a "who do you hate most RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT"? I couldn't find the poll itself to see if it provided a list of people to hate, or if it was just a write-in type of thing. If the former, it would have helped to see who the other choices that Nielsen provided. If the latter, it is likely Suh has made headlines more recently than the others named above.

I think if you said rank the following: Vick, Burress, Lewis, etc., the guys who did more than stomp on a guy's arm or tackle "too hard" would get a LOT more votes than Suh. Big Ben and the sexual assault allegations (despite no criminal charges) would be ranked a lot higher.

So whether or not the poll was well designed, the results don't make that much sense.

3. Plaxico Burress - convicted felon due to gun issues. Multiple restraining orders due to domestic disturbances. "According to the Associated Press, Burress has been sued at least nine times since he joined the NFL in 2000." -Wikipedia

In the big scheme of things makes Suh look pretty mild, I guess Roethlisberger didn't make the cut hell they was talk about putting him in the Hall of Fame one day I guess he has a get out of rape charges free card, do they make those for stomping????....Really

Is this just sports figures only? It seems that Bernie Madoff could have been on some sort of "most hated" list. As it stands, the list above has an extreme scarcity of white men on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back