• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stunning Michigan run

Yay. Michigan lost. Too bad that an $EC team had to win, though.
Isn't Vandy everybody's favorite SEC team though? They actually have high academic standards, they have a relatively clean reputation as far as recruiting, and they've never been a football powerhouse in my lifetime. Kind of like Northwestern before they remembered that they play football.

Isn't Vandy everybody's favorite SEC team though? They actually have high academic standards, they have a relatively clean reputation as far as recruiting, and they've never been a football powerhouse in my lifetime. Kind of like Northwestern before they remembered that they play football.
True. Although I root for LSU in football. Kind of a long story how I got to be a bit of an LSU fan.

True. Although I root for LSU in football. Kind of a long story how I got to be a bit of an LSU fan.

Before this series started, I told my youngest son that I was going to pull for Michigan ... but, local ties quickly changed my sentiment as several friends including next door neighbor a!l traveled to Omaha to root for Vandy ... then I found my All Star coaching jersey with #41 on the sleeve for Donnie Everett who came out of Clarksville High & was also reminded that my son's former teammate & Rossview classmate is a 2020 Vanderbilt baseball commit (pitcher). Finally, Coach Corbin is just a class act and simply hard to root against him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back