• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stunning Michigan run

Got in in time to see Vandy take the lead in the top of the 9th. 3 - 2 Commodores 2 outs away from advancing with a brutal strike out for the first out.

Louisville with an amazingly lucky bounce of the ball off of first base, over the 1st baseman's head for a stand up double.

dropped the ball on a strike out, but held the runner at second, and threw him out at first. 1 out to go for the Commodores.

Strike two looking.
1 - 2 count, 2 outs, man on 2nd.
In field pop out to end Louisville. Well, as it worked out, the Scumbirds knocked off Miss St. last night, and Vanderbilt smacked Louisville out tonight. That's like a twofer. BUH - BYE Cardinals.

Michigan v Vanderbilt for all the marbles.

I won't be rooting for the blue team.

First B1G team to reach the CWS finals since Ohio St in 1966.

Michigan odds to win the national championship when the bracket was released was 200-1.

First B1G team to reach the CWS finals since Ohio St in 1966.

Michigan odds to win the national championship when the bracket was released was 200-1.
I saw that. I guess that the Wolverines have two titles, 1953 and 1962. I am not going to root for the Michigan squad, but I wont be upset if they win it all, as they will have earned it for sure. Fun CWS again this year. Alas, sans the Huskers.

Credit where it’s due. When Michigan burned through their top two starters in Game One I didn’t think they’d get another W in the tourney, but here we are. Far better staff than was on display during the conference season.

Go big ten (Michigan sucks)!

I like that Michigan is gaining some credibility for the B1G, but of course we can't have those crazy helmet people winning a championship: second place seems perfect. They make the conference look good, they'll be belly aching about being so close, and they'll react like rabid ferrets next year when they crash back to earth. There's no downside to that.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back