• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stunning Michigan run

3 - 1 State. Louisville with the bases loaded, score a run on a single. Bases still jacked, 1 out.

A bobbled ball by the second basemen and a missed double play, scores another run for the crappy birds. 3 - 2. First base play under review, but it's obvious he was safe. 3 - 2 with two outs and men on the corners.

Bottom of the 9th. Still 3 - 2 State. Cards have their lead off hitter on 1st with a walk.

An attempt to pick off the runner at first, and a poorly thrown ball, and the runner moves to second.

Game tied up with a huge double and the catcher dropped the ball at the plate. 1 on, no out. 3 - 3.

Well kiss my grits. The Sucktastic louisville cheaters win the damn game with a smash up the middle of the field. 3 - 4 scumbirds.

3 of the first 4 teams eliminated from the CWS are from the SEC. Hard to see that as a bad thing.

However, the remaining squad from Vandy is probably the favorite to win it all.

Interesting that the final four in the CWS include unseeded Michigan, and a #7 seed (Louisville) and #8 seed (Texas Tech) to go with #2 seed Vandy.

Last edited:

It's going good CB. Went to Ted McGraw last week, got to see the Hooters girls this past week, some damn fine looking young ladies indeed. Got some new hiking shoes, the weather has finally warmed up, I've got a John Hiatt show coming up in 10 days..... CONGRATS Sir on your 38th Anniversary. Cheers to the Mrs!!!!
Thank you, sir. :)

I was pulling for Louisville last night, despite their dirty reputation, for no particular reason, other than they were behind.
I have a niece that graduated from Vanderbilt so I'm rooting for Vanderbilt.
She got her Masters there.
She graduated from UNL for her BA :)
:)

Last edited:

Congrats Michigan, annihilating T Tech!
Nice that the world knows that we defeated Michigan three out of four and knocked them out of the tournament. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back