• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stunning Michigan run

This reminds me of the first time that Oregon St. won the national championship. Reportedly, they were the last team in the tournament, and they ended up winning the whole thing. Getting hot at the right time means everything.
Fresno State won the Natty in 2008 as a 4 seed in their regional. Got hot and the rest is history.

Here's something most of us can be happy about. First two teams to be eliminated from the CWS (Arkansas and Auburn) are from the SEC!!!

Granted, SEC had 4 of the 8 teams. What is really surprising is that NO teams from the West (PAC12) made the CWS.

Last edited:
Here's something most of us can be happy about. First two teams to be eliminated from the CWS (Arkansas and Auburn) are from the SEC!!!

Granted, SEC had 4 of the 8 teams. What is really surprising is that NO teams from the West (PAC12) made the CWS.
That was surprising. I thought Oregon State would make it for sure.

I don't know about you guys, but I am hoping that MSU knocks Louisville's junk in the dirt. 0 - 0 in the top of the 2nd.

This reminds me of the first time that Oregon St. won the national championship. Reportedly, they were the last team in the tournament, and they ended up winning the whole thing. Getting hot at the right time means everything.

Hi csker. and hi to all

Amen!!

How's it going HHS? We r at red lobster celebrating our 38th anniversary :)
It's going good CB. Went to Ted< --- HAHA! (TIM) McGraw last week, got to see the Hooters girls this past week, some damn fine looking young ladies indeed. Got some new hiking shoes, the weather has finally warmed up, I've got a John Hiatt show coming up in 10 days..... CONGRATS Sir on your 38th Anniversary. Cheers to the Mrs!!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back