• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stuart Holden

Dotsee

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
Last edited:

He is back in Delaware working with the former USMNYT trainer...same guy that Gooch and CHarlie Davies worked with after their injuries...

He is back in Delaware working with the former USMNYT trainer...same guy that Gooch and CHarlie Davies worked with after their injuries...

Yeah I was watching his vid blog and saw that, also was in the article. For people not knowing what this guy has went thru, that 1st article lists his most recent injury issues...man, poor guy

And Johnny Evens who made the horrible tackle only got a three game ban....

Yeah I was watching his vid blog and saw that, also was in the article. For people not knowing what this guy has went thru, that 1st article lists his most recent injury issues...man, poor guy

Yeah and he played for Manchester United....the English players (to include Irish, Welsh and Scotts) get away with allot more then the foreign players...and are paid more etc. even if they are not deserving....

Demps comes up on a new contract this summer.....for a player of his ability is woefully underpaid...he is asking for big money this time and deserves it....Fulham may say no....bu the will get it elsewhere...soon to be 29 he deserves that big payday....he has earned it....

Of course, it was against an American :) :) :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back