• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Struggling Capital One Ticket Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
now imagine this was a first round playoff game...im sure the tickets would be gone and people would already be in line for round 2 tickets:)

if that was so...we'd probably be hosting in the first round or 2...

I'm driving down there with 3 friends. 24 hour drive from Omaha, true. But even if you fly you have to get to the airport early, flight, connecting flight and layover times plus renting and returning a rental car is 8-12 hours, I'd imagine. I drive a SUV/Truck and I'll get about 22-ish MPG on the highway, but the total cost of gas is still less than one person's plane ticket and then you split that 4 ways... Driving is an option for people to consider.

I'm driving down there with 3 friends. 24 hour drive from Omaha, true. But even if you fly you have to get to the airport early, flight, connecting flight and layover times plus renting and returning a rental car is 8-12 hours, I'd imagine. I drive a SUV/Truck and I'll get about 22-ish MPG on the highway, but the total cost of gas is still less than one person's plane ticket and then you split that 4 ways... Driving is an option for people to consider.

Wow!! I remember doing that back in the day. Enjoy!

I am driving to Little Rock to pick up my brother and his wife. Then we are driving to Orlando and staying with his in-laws. I figured the whole weeks trip with tickets/fuel/meals and trips to Universal and Disney will be around $500.

I know it would suck for most of you, but drive to Moline, Il. Less than $500 round trip on AirTrans, and it's a 2 hr. direct flight to Orlando.

Depending on where you are coming from you might be able to fly into Sanford International (Orlando's other airport). Flights in and out of their can be a lot cheaper than OIA.

don't fly into Orlando...fly into other surrounding airports and rent a car/drive. It's cheaper and the drive ain't bad at all!

that said...Airlines should put a discount for football fans flying around the country during the bowl season (plane tickets are bought pretty much at the last minute since we don't know the locale)...that'd be a boon to the airlines and PR image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back