• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked streak ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_MN_Golfer

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Kenny bell streak of games with 1 catch- love the guy- tough day to throw the ball. He will start a new one next week

Iowa definitely did not want Bell involved in the game. Plus, Martinez did not have a chance to look for him very much.

bummer. too bad they didn't just run Kenny on a jet sweep and flip him the ball forward instead of handing it to him. they ran that play once or twice earlier in the year. that would have been an easy way to keep the streak alive. Oh well...i know the coaches and players have more to think about then things like that, but still thats a bummer for kenny. tough day for for the WRs to get anything going.

Kenny could less about stuff like that, he is all about the team! We need him to be big next week, hands, blocking and LEADERSHIP! In Kenny we trust!

i agree- kenny could care less he is a team guy that is why i love him- as a fan i am dissapointed as i wnat the best for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back