• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stranger Things

we have the last episode to watch. We've enjoyed it so far. I think a season 5 will hurt the popularity of the series, but who knows.

Season 4 was better than expected, but I'm not sure why the last two episodes were two hours apiece. I think they could have broken those up for the sake of my bladder.

Can't say anything else without spoilers...
I'm surprised they didn't wrap it up in season 4. I've read that season 5 will be it, but after a so-so season 2, and blah season 3, I figured they'd have a redemption season and send it out to pasture. If season 5 isn't up to 4 or even better, then what's the point?

They must have had a huge budget for season four. That was Hollywood-like to watch.

Season four also was much darker than previous seasons. Sci-fi Horror might be fitting.

With the kids now older and more mature, there was much more time spent developing characters.

Anyhow, I loved it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back