• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stoops likes Frost

Stoops likes Frost and....

I LOVE LAMP - Anchorman Brick - quickmeme

C
Every opposing coach loves SF. They all love the way he game coaches and prepares.

Every opposing coach loves SF. They all love the way he game coaches and prepares.
No doubt.

Good chance Illinois will be 1 win and 11 losses. I bet Bret Bielema becomes a #2 hot seat ..... probably fired after dismal 2021 Illini schedule.

And Five Million Dollar Man ....... next year

Why? USC, Texas, FSU, all have the same or better resources than Nebraska. They especially have better access to players. Yet they still stumble and can't meet the expectations of their fans. It just shows that it is a lot harder than we think it is.

I couldn't care less if USC ever makes the top 10 again.
For me, college football is more interesting when more of the Top 10 teams are not from the SEC. The PAC-12 could use having a few higher profile teams have interesting games. Nothing particular about USC, but I’d enjoy seeing some worthwhile games on late on Saturday nights.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back