• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stoops likes Frost

I do not want Frost to go, but if he does, this is the guy I would want to come to Lincoln.
Stoop's teams had been overrated for a long time while he was there. Their defenses were horrific. I would way rather have Chris Peterson. He also coached finesse football. That would not go over well here or in the B1G.

Last edited:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Luke take this, it's a step up, and I think he could turn them around as they've not been where they think they should be for years...only problem they have now is UCLA might be building something since Chip arrived
USC having UCLA as a viable threat and vice versa would be good for both institutions ... there is enough talent in CA to feed both programs.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Luke take this, it's a step up, and I think he could turn them around as they've not been where they think they should be for years...only problem they have now is UCLA might be building something since Chip arrived
I think LF has proven himself ... to me he'd be a candidate for NU ... probably not quite at the top of my list but certainly a solid candidate.

If anything has been proven these past three years… just because you are successful at a small school does not equate to success at a power 5 school. Luke fickle is great, but just because he found success at Cincinnati doesn’t mean he will be successful at USC. There are dozens of examples over the last 5 years that prove that.

If anything has been proven these past three years… just because you are successful at a small school does not equate to success at a power 5 school. Luke fickle is great, but just because he found success at Cincinnati doesn’t mean he will be successful at USC. There are dozens of examples over the last 5 years that prove that.
Very true. The other thing that has been proven over time is that success at a P5 school doesn’t guarantee success at a different P5 school. It’s a crap shoot, especially when you factor in that a coach probably only gets three years to succeed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back