• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stony Brook v. NU Game Thread - 12/1/17

Albrecht with the kill. NU is now 27-4 after a 3-0 win (25-10, 25-14, 25-12) sweep of Stony Brook. NU will face Washington St. tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. Washington St. beat Florida St. 3-1 earlier this evening.

So, as it turns out CB, they averaged 12 points a game. The important thing is though, we...

:Broom::Broom::Broom: 'em..... GO BIG RED!!!

I am gonna' have to talk with John Cook, for sure, about this! I gave him the chance to win on an avg of giving up only 9 pts per set, and he blows it, giving up an avg of 12 points a set? Wow, totally egregious!!! I will not stand for that!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Rolf: Hey, John, just kidding, old boy! Love it!

Hey, all, check this out, and tell me, what was missing, explaining how we missed being in the top four, o.k.?
Yeah, tell me what did not come up!

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/volley...cle_94e992bb-eba5-5ed0-b67d-45313ee2843b.html

THIS IS A TEST!!! Remember.............pay attention! ;)

Last edited:
Also, want to ask, did anyone hear if Stevrin's ankle is o.k.? When I heard she might have sprained her ankle, I freaked out!

:Hair Fire:

Last edited:
Hey, I also want to express my deepest appreciation to BTN, not putting our Huskers on tv!! After all, Minnesota should be on, not us, right? So, we are still the redheaded child in this conference, right? Bite me!! :Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt::Taunt:

Also, we knock off psu 3 in a row, at their dump, and we are ranked behind them? What a joke!

Last edited:

Also, want to ask, did anyone hear if Stevrin's ankle is o.k.? When I heard she might have sprained her ankle, I freaked out!

:Hair Fire:

She stepped on another players foot and turned it. She didnt not need to come out of the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back