• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked still no news about heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS Midway CV41

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
when was it they said he would most likely find out if he made it? was it the end of october or was it in november? cant wait to find out. i need to know now! ;)

He took the ACT in september and did not get the score he needed. He is taking it again next month, I do not remember the date. He can get the results 2-3 weeks later on line. So it will be at least another 4-6 weeks before we hear anything new.

I hope he can get the score he needs.

6 November...

My daughter just got her SAT Scores on-line yesterday...she took it on 9 October...so it takes about a month....

shoot! i hope he gets it this time! i want this kid along with green in the backfield. who on this board is gonna fly up there and tutor him? definately not me cuz im a idiot! come on smart guys like born to be red, ur in school now so you passed the test ;)

Well maybe we should have a Geard look a like contest here on HP with all the smartiepants on the board. Whoever withs takes the exam in his place :Biggrin: No NCAA vio;ation there right ?:lol:

I hope he does well also, would love to see him here.

RR, He is enrolled in a prep school right now correct? If so does that means he can keep trying all spring if by chance he does not get the score he needs next weekend or on a December exam? How long does he have before he HAS to go the JUCO route? Thanks

No he is not enrolled in any school....

He has until end of January as he would take up a Skollie in the 2011 class....

If he fails to qualify Nebraska would help place him in a JUCO....

Well maybe we should have a Geard look a like contest here on HP with all the smartiepants on the board. Whoever withs takes the exam in his place :Biggrin: No NCAA vio;ation there right ?:lol:

I hope he does well also, would love to see him here.

RR, He is enrolled in a prep school right now correct? If so does that means he can keep trying all spring if by chance he does not get the score he needs next weekend or on a December exam? How long does he have before he HAS to go the JUCO route? Thanks

No he is not enrolled in any school....

He has until end of January as he would take up a Skollie in the 2011 class....

If he fails to qualify Nebraska would help place him in a JUCO....

Thanks for the info RR. Hopefully there will be good news this time around. Good luck to him with the test.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back