• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stevie Nicks

3329d3457818ad53d5d679622eeb71cc_XL.jpg
because I am a iron maiden freak,
These gals are pretty good,

This presents a good debate.

Best female rock vocalist of all-time.

Stevie is definitely up there near the top. My personal favorite -- Ann Wilson. For that matter, mid-70s Ann Wilson was even hotter than Stevie, IMO.
Ann Wilson is smoking. I saw her and Heart in Springfield, MO back in the early 80's. She sang with a cordless microphone and was passionately all over it. For some reason that image captured my imagination for many years.

The lead guitarist is from Nebraska.

Did not know that. Last summer could have saw Garbage and Blondie on a double bill at an outside venue in Boise. Would have been a good show, I can't remember why I couldn't go. Debbie Harry is another one that back in the day was nice looking. She is like 75 years old now.

Had to look this up.
What the Hell did I just listen to!
HAHAHA!!!! Not everybody's cup'o tea. Hardcore for sure. I've posted a video or two of theirs a handful of times.... LOL....

Last edited:

janet-jackson-to-release-new-album-2015-2.jpg
I had a thing for Janet Jackson,
For a short time.

About a week.
Must of been the hair. Or whiskey

Her music sucks

View attachment 19260 I had a thing for Janet Jackson,
For a short time.

About a week.
Must of been the hair. Or whiskey

Her music sucks
I worked one of her concerts many years ago and she was jaw dropping beautiful, even before she went to makeup. The sexual content of the show was outrageous and I’ve been a fan ever since.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back