• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Steven Parker - DE/OLB

Not sounding real encouraging right now. If Wiltfong changes his CB, then we'll know it's a lost cause.

Bummer. I know there's a shiney new face in Lawrence but if I was a betting man I'd say Kansas will still be a basement dweller for quite some time. Miles isn't what he once was based on the KU presser he gave. We will see...good luck to the young man.

Bummer. I know there's a shiney new face in Lawrence but if I was a betting man I'd say Kansas will still be a basement dweller for quite some time. Miles isn't what he once was based on the KU presser he gave. We will see...good luck to the young man.

Don't think it's a Les Miles thing. His former HS coach is the WRs coach there now. He was at Texas Tech previously when Parker was committed there as well. Think they have a very close relationship. Big loss for us.. he's a major talent.

Don't think it's a Les Miles thing. His former HS coach is the WRs coach there now. He was at Texas Tech previously when Parker was committed there as well. Think they have a very close relationship. Big loss for us.. he's a major talent.
Good luck to him.

Hopefully we can pick up a transfer. The class is still a good class overall but we really needed a few more this week to wrap it up.

Hopefully results on the field this year lead to better recruiting next year and Frost can fill the necessary positions at that point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back