• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Steve Calhoun on Lee.

Calhoun's been working with POB since he was in high school but is excited for what Lee can do? Very interesting.

The article says that Calhoun has been mentoring POB since POB was in high school. That would imply that he knows all about POB's potential and ability. That his excitement about Lee's upcoming season is "noticeable" is very interesting to me. It makes me think that we've got a good chance to have quite a few years of stellar QB play coming.

Last edited:
The article says that Calhoun has been mentoring POB since POB was in high school. That would imply that he knows all about POB's potential and ability. That his excitement about Lee's upcoming season is "noticeable" is very interesting to me. It makes me think that we've got a good chance to have quite a few years of stellar QB play coming.

Now that makes sense

If Tanner Lee puts up the numbers he is talking about, I think we are talking about a minimum 9 win season.

Over 3,500 passing yards is a bit of a stretch I would think especially with Riley and Langs claiming they want balance between the run and pass.... unless of course we also put up 3,500 yds rushing.:cool: GBR
It's balance of number of plays, not number of yards.

If Tanner Lee puts up the numbers he is talking about, I think we are talking about a minimum 9 win season.
If he throws for 3500 and 28 TD. with way less int that Tulane. Than we should be representing the west in the CCG.

I think the biggest factor will be our ability to throw which will open up the running game as teams can't stack the box on us like they have been doing for years. Also getting the TE involved will just open so many options. I may be wrong but i have a very good feeling about this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back