• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stay Classy Texas A&M

2 Aggie fans ejected from the CWS last night for heckling Florida over their slain bat boy
I was watching the game on mute and saw those two yahoos being kicked out, but I didn't know what for, I just thought they were being ignorant, now I see that they are pure Effin' Scum. WOW! How low can you go. Totally disgusting, perhaps Karma kicks them in their arse in a really harsh, profound way.

I don't like that they shared their picture. That could have been a seriously bad move to expose them like that. just boot them out, and on't like them back in, ever.

I was watching the game on mute and saw those two yahoos being kicked out, but I didn't know what for, I just thought they were being ignorant, now I see that they are pure Effin' Scum. WOW! How low can you go. Totally disgusting, perhaps Karma kicks them in their arse in a really harsh, profound way.

Oh, it was shown in TV? Well, if that is the case, then showing their picture in that tweet above is not so bad after all

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back