• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Statement Week for the Big Ten?

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
There's a bunch of big time non-conference matchups for Big Ten teams this weekend!

11AM: Nebraska at Oklahoma
11AM: Cincinnati at Indiana
11AM: Michigan State at Miami

Noon: Minnesota at Colorado

1:30PM Purdue at Notre Dame

6:30PM Auburn at Penn State

Juicy!

There's a bunch of big time non-conference matchups for Big Ten teams this weekend!

Juicy!

My picks.. not that anyone cares. :0

heart is to black at the moment.. OU

Indiana keeps it close but loses

MSU wins over the canes

Minny wins over CU

ND slaps Purdue

PSU beats Auburn by 7

Juicy!
Could you provide the Mountain Time Zone starting times? Thanks in advance!

Juicy!
I can see us going 0-6 in that lineup.

Juicy!
11AM: Nebraska at Oklahoma NU (I can't go with my brain)
11AM: Cincinnati at Indiana IU figures it out against a good Cincinnati
11AM: Michigan State at Miami Michigan State
Noon: Minnesota at Colorado Minnesota
1:30PM Purdue at Notre Dame Notre Dame
6:30PM Auburn at Penn State Penn State

Not a bad day for the Big Ten, confidence low in Neb and Indiana games

I don’t think Indiana stands a chance, I’m afraid Michigan State might not be that bad … scary to think about next weeks game, I really want Penn State to beat the SEC.

My picks.. not that anyone cares. :0

ND slaps Purdue

Interestingly, Notre Dame is only favored by 7 -- in South Bend.

Notre Dame's nail biter win over FSU looks less impressive. And they beat Toledo by 3 last Saturday. I'm not sure that the Irish have a competent defense. Jack Coan has carried the team thus far.

Purdue is typically tough to predict. In recent years, they've had games when they look like they could beat about anyone -- and other games when they look like they could lose to about anyone. But Plummer is a solid, veteran quarterback and David Bell is one of the best WR's in the Big Ten. But as I question ND's defense, Purdue is rarely known for defense.

Smells like a shootout to me.

Interestingly, Notre Dame is only favored by 7 -- in South Bend.

Notre Dame's nail biter win over FSU looks less impressive. And they beat Toledo by 3 last Saturday. I'm not sure that the Irish have a competent defense. Jack Coan has carried the team thus far.

Purdue is typically tough to predict. In recent years, they've had games when they look like they could beat about anyone -- and other games when they look like they could lose to about anyone. But Plummer is a solid, veteran quarterback and David Bell is one of the best WR's in the Big Ten. But as I question ND's defense, Purdue is rarely known for defense.

Smells like a shootout to me.

Yeah, Purdue is a tough game to predict, but I think ND will come back after last week and make a statement. We shall see, though.

Pardon my inquisitiveness, but are you the old "Sonuvahusker" from the Pedia days?
Your inquisitiveness is pardoned! Yes I am. We had a prolific poster there named New York Husker. He and I became good friends. Did you post there back in the days?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back