• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stat nerd thread

BGRed

Blackshirt
20 Year Member
Unlike the plethora of men's basketball tournament projection sites, not many sites track women's basketball.
Here is one: http://omnirankings.com/

I like what I see.

1637156055860.png

A solid finish in the top half of the B1G is what I'm hoping for; and achievable with our talent and depth. :nod: The WBB team has had a great run so far! :Bow: I'm looking forward to seeing how they respond when the competition heats up and they get into conference play!
:Gobigred:

This elevated projection makes me want to cover eyes & ears to protect my currently fragile Husker related emotions from further pummeling. Please just win the next game. Perhaps with a few conference wins it will be safe to venture forth from the darkness & despair and begin to enjoy the buoyancy of enthusiastic fandom that football has laid waste to. Don’t get me wrong. I am enjoying these posts as entertainment in themselves, while protecting against the harshness of inconsiderate possible realities.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back