• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stat nerd thread

Weekly update from Omni Rankings.

1639938564746.png

For those, including yesterday's announcers, complaining about our 11-0 women's team not being ranked. The Omni Rankings align with the polls. Came in at #27 before yesterday's very good win.

1640012355284.png

Last edited:

Here's AP poll

This is all I get.

AP Top 25 Womens Poll​

WEEK v

Point values in parentheses indicate the number of first place votes.

I use this;

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaw/polls/ap-poll/

I changed to this;

https://www.warrennolan.com/basketballw/2022/net

Last edited:
Weekly rankings - Michigan State loss didn't hurt us too badly. Of note yesterday (not reflected in these ratings which are through Saturday night) is Indiana's first ever win over Maryland.

1641217724488.png

I watch the Omni site because they project out the rest of the season. Massey does season-to-date ratings. If we continue to perform at similar level as today, we could host first/second rounds games (top 16 seeds). Not counting any chickens as we are battling not only great teams in the conference, but also national reputation of some other teams (although I think ESPN women's hoops writers are starting to notice what is going on in Lincoln).

1641501437444.png

Next few games will tell us more about our chances:, in Massey we are below 50% chance to win in only FOUR more games. This would put the overall record to 24-5!!!

1641501637481.png

Last edited:
WOW! That must mean Massey is giving us over 50% chances of beating Indiana @ PBA, and Maryland both at PBA and Away, and our single game vs Ohio State (Away)! In other words they give us an over 50% chance of winning all games at PBA.

That would be nice to remain undefeated @ 'The Vault' and doubly nice to beat Maryland!!! :nod:

WOW! That must mean Massey is giving us over 50% chances of beating Indiana @ PBA, and Maryland both at PBA and Away, and our single game vs Ohio State (Away)! In other words they give us an over 50% chance of winning all games at PBA.

That would be nice to remain undefeated @ 'The Vault' and doubly nice to beat Maryland!!! :nod:

Remaining games I didn't include in prior screen capture:
1641559839981.png

Oops :Redface:

I musta misread! (Don't know what schedule I was looking at i.e. Maryland twice :Confused: (or maybe I'm just dyslexic :Lol:)

Anyway, I'm just hoping for a solid finish in the top half of the conference (and a tournament bid). It would still be nice to upset Maryland :nod:, I think they're the only team we have not beaten (yet) in B1G Play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back