• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan Jr. signs with Bengals.

Looks like Stanley has played mostly on special teams. I missed his kick return for 23 yards. He had one teammate with a 40 yard kick return and another teammate with a 31 yard kick return. I saw him on punt coverage once.

Stanley just had another chance as kick returner. This one was 30 yards.

He stayed in at receiver. Looked like a good route on first play...wasn't thrown to. Next play, went in motion and caught a 19 harder over middle for 1st down. End of 3rd.

Last edited:
The QB targeted him in end zone...ball was off target and Stanley broke up the pass or it would have been picked.

Next play, Cincinnati challenged for a non pass interference call against another Bengals receiver. It stood as not pass interference.

His 3rd kick return went for 19 yards.

On 2nd and 10, he had a pass go through his hands at line of scrimmage. Might have been a little behind him, but he could have caught it.

On the next play, it's difficult to say who the QB was targeting as he threw the ball a little over Stanley and just short of another Bengals receiver to the Chiefs' DB.

That's it for Stanley's night.

He was targeted 5 times, caught 3 for 42 yards with a long of 19. One of his misses was breaking up a poorly thrown pass, so he saved an interception. He averaged 14 yards per reception.

He had 3 kick returns of 23, 30, and 19 for an average of 24 yards.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back