• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan Jr. signs with Bengals.

For those that remember enough, Quincy Enunwa was drafted in the 6th. I was a big fan. But Stan stood above him as a receiver in my books. I feel like the 2 were similar in size and measurables, except Morgan obviously had way more production. Is there a reason Quincy would get drafted but not Stan that I’m not seeing? Deeper WR class this year?

Quincy Enunwa (WO17)
HT: 6'2" WT: 225LBS.

ARM LENGTH: 32 5/8"
HANDS: 9 1/2"

COMBINE RESULTS
  • 40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC
  • BENCH PRESS: 19 REPS
Stanley Morgan

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
ARMS
6' 0"
202 lbs
32 3/8”
HANDS
9 7/8”
40 Yard Dash
SECONDS

Bench Press
REPS

Vertical Jump
INCHES

So couple inches taller & 20 lbs bigger. Not a ton faster. These are combine results. Given how big they are on measurables, I can see what you mean. But think Stan obviously showed more in college

Quincy Enunwa (WO17)
HT: 6'2" WT: 225LBS.

ARM LENGTH: 32 5/8"
HANDS: 9 1/2"

COMBINE RESULTS
  • 40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC
  • BENCH PRESS: 19 REPS
Stanley Morgan

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
ARMS
6' 0"
202 lbs
32 3/8”
HANDS
9 7/8”
40 Yard Dash
SECONDS

Bench Press
REPS

Vertical Jump
INCHES

So couple inches taller & 20 lbs bigger. Not a ton faster. These are combine results. Given how big they are on measurables, I can see what you mean. But think Stan obviously showed more in college

Ugh. Every time someone mentions Quincy I remember how Gilmore burned his redshirt for a ten yard catch. He could have been a beastly redshirt senior.

Ugh. Every time someone mentions Quincy I remember how Gilmore burned his redshirt for a ten yard catch. He could have been a beastly redshirt senior.
Funny my memory is of the longest pass completion/touchdown in history. Record impossible to break.

Funny my memory is of the longest pass completion/touchdown in history. Record impossible to break.

Imagine if we'd had another season with him and Kenny Bell lining up out wide and Ameer in the backfield. Maybe things wouldn't have fallen apart so hard.

2 inches, 23 LBs, and 0.8 seconds in the 40 yard dash ... are huge in the world of the NFL

2 inches, 23 LBs, and 0.8 seconds in the 40 yard dash ... are huge in the world of the NFL
Yes, but it was 0.08 sec faster, not 0.8 (almost a whole second faster) and I’ll take Stanley’s performance any day over Quincy’s while they were in red.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back