• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanislas Heili

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
Anyone have any info on this guy? I know he is from France and is a walk on. He is #53.

Bxw1KV8IQAAjDWd.jpg

Robin Washut ‏@RobinWashut 29m
#Nebrasketball has added a new senior walk-on center: Stanislas Heili, 6-11, of Strasbourg, France.

A quick search came up with several player profiles on him... but they didn't really include much information. At minimum, he is a big body guy.

I did find a media guide for a French team called Asvel. That teams website is www.asvelbasket.com

Here are his stats listed in the media guide:

#15 Stanislas HEILI
Position: Center
Height: 2m14
Date of birth: 24.06.1993
2012-2013 stats : 5.7pts 4.3rbs 0.5as / 16min
Joined in: 2013 (from ASVEL Espoirs)

Link to media guide:
http://www.asvelbasket.com/PDF/MediaGuide.pdf

I would say we could put him in for some aggressive, hard fouling but he is French.;)

Anyone have any info on this guy? I know he is from France and is a walk on. He is #53.

Bxw1KV8IQAAjDWd.jpg

Stanislas is reportedly eligible immediately and has one year to play. Reported to be 6'11" but I believe the LJS shows him as 7'1".

Last edited:
If he only has one year, I'm a little surprised he didn't get the last schollie? Space eater inside will help. I wouldn't expect him to give us big minutes, but even a few will help.

ah...France...warms my heart! Heili will be very solid down low and give good quality minutes! Allez les bleus!

I know most but can someone put names to the numbers?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. :eek: Husker Medic's updated 2014/2015 MBB Roster should give you the information you seek (sans #53, Stanislas Heili, & the Class Year has not been updated for some players, ie. Soph to Jr etc).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back