• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stadium Has Never Been More Quiet

It was also a horrendous call
I thought so too, at the time. Why not a sideline warning? Then in the presser, Frost said the official tripped over someone who was standing in the white zone. Got the feeling Frost didn't like the call either but you can't be obstructing officials on the field.

I thought so too, at the time. Why not a sideline warning? Then in the presser, Frost said the official tripped over someone who was standing in the white zone. Got the feeling Frost didn't like the call either but you can't be obstructing officials on the field.

Still though, I've never seen that call without a warning first.

Thank you, Mack. I was hesitant to be positive today because some people are out for blood right now, but man this team is a lot closer than some think.
I said the same thing to my partner after the game. Obviously we were both disappointed in the final outcome, but I said we are just a few playmakers away on offense and defense to beating teams like we played today. Look at our games against CU, Purdue, and Indiana. We are just a hair away from beating them and having a top team in our division. OSU is where they are, no comparison there, but today showed me we are a few playmakers away from being at the top of the West division.

I actually walked away from this game encouraged

So did I.

Watched it in a vacuum, without input from others and all things considered my takeaway was largely positive.

Put in all the players who didn't play due to injury and I would not have thought the outcome would have been that close. We have some talent waiting in the wings. I for one am excited to see them get their chance in the coming weeks and years.

GBR

I don't think the bar was so high that they could not achieve it. The majority of the lost games were actually winnable.

I am sort of shocked that without the breaks that the bad here received, they might have lost the game to us.

A few years ago they would beat us by 50pts.

Worried if we lose to Maryland, whether the free tickets will all end up in Iowa hands. That would be bad...especially when a bunch of our fans decide to wear black to support us for the game.

It was probably closer to 85% full at kickoff. I came away from the game feeling like Nebraska could have won. They had chances to take the lead, but just missed.
He's probably referring to the footage shot from the helicopter that made Memorial look half empty.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back