• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stadium Has Never Been More Quiet

He's probably referring to the footage shot from the helicopter that made Memorial look half empty.

But that would've been well before kickoff.

Shouldn't be fooled by those kind of shots. Footage that is shown by the network prior to games is often not live.

He's probably referring to the footage shot from the helicopter that made Memorial look half empty.
That could be. I really only saw empty seats at the top of the student section.

But that would've been well before kickoff.

Shouldn't be fooled by those kind of shots. Footage that is shown by the network prior to games is often not live.
My father in-law was going to blow a gasket when they showed this. I had to interrupt him and point out it was from earlier.

Guess percentage when Huskers will play at Terp's home venue. 50% or more empty seats? I just watched Ohio vs Bowling Green telecast. Practically ghost town.

Guess percentage when Huskers will play at Terp's home venue. 50% or more empty seats? I just watched Ohio vs Bowling Green telecast. Practically ghost town.
More and more people are doing what you did: watch on TV. The question is what is typical of a Maryland home game and will attendence match that or fall below. I would think a blue blood team like NU would draw a larger crowd than they normally get against, say, Indiana.

It's longer PC to say, "Baby, it's Cold Outside."

Fans like to watch from the comforts of their home. It's not really about being 4-6. Win or lose, fans just prefer to come out when it is good weather.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back