• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

*** Thoughts from offseason topics

And I make no claims for either, meaning I am not full of BS. Try to use proper context with all posters, you may find yourself feeling a bit foolish in your fanboy behavior.

Not a fanboy as I have disagreed with him about things in the past, of course those things I disagreed about ended up being true and I was wrong. Glad I didn't flame him about it at the time though, would have really looked foolish like some do now.

C

Not a fanboy as I have disagreed with him about things in the past, of course those things I disagreed about ended up being true and I was wrong. Glad I didn't flame him about it at the time though, would have really looked foolish like some do now.

C
Lets see how things go

C

I came in here to see how this thread got to 16 pages... and judging by your reply to someone I have on ignore it all makes sense. Glad you and I could/can have friendly disagreements. It's when I say something (most of the time that's been relayed to me by someone on staff) and I get flamed for it even though it was right. Blocking those guys has made my life much easier.

I think a lot of people would be impressed with the self-evaluation the staff does. What really makes me laugh is when I point out something we know we need to do better that the staff literally has told me and there's even articles out there about it, and I still get flamed. It's like.... ok, do you want to go tell Frost to not worry about it? Do you want to tell some of the writers quoting things he's done that it's not an issue and tell him to quit wasting his time?

Ignore button has become my friend.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back