• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice Primer

I realize now that I have failed to say "thanks" for putting in all of the work on this thread. You need to talk with David about getting things like your original post out on the main page, and you can get at least a little remuneration for your time and effort. It probably won't add up to much, but if you're married, it matters to tell your spouse that you're "working on an article" versus spending time in your man-cave goin' cray-cray on Husker stats and data. ;)
Thank you for the kind words. Not sure it's really front page worthy; that would require a little more in depth writing than the info I provide. Besides, I enjoy doing it but if I told my wife I had yet another project, she might lose her shhi....

stuff.

:Rolf:

So whats the latest on Spring ball getting postponed? I think it's a foregone conclusion there won't be fans at the Spring game, but will we even hold spring practice?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back