• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice Press Conference

I'm good. Glad you're concerned.

I stopped by WalMart to check on you, but the manager said you were on break. How was Zaxby's for lunch?
Pal I actually took my break at McDonalds and your manager told me you were on break as well.They were anxious for you to get back though because the fries were running out. Will try again tomorrow to check up on you

Pal I actually took my break at McDonalds and your manager told me you were on break as well.They were anxious for you to get back though because the fries were running out. Will try again tomorrow to check up on you

You can't even come up with your own comedy.

I'm going to suggest you quarantine yourself until Nebraska wins it's next National Championship.

I'm going to suggest you quarantine yourself until Nebraska wins it's next National Championship.

Get a room already you two.

C

Pal the answer to that is in my driveway...…………. Infinity

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back