• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #9 of 15 (4/1/17) Post Scrimmage Notes, Photos & Video

C8Wl8wpUIAAcsCr.jpg

Would someone get this kid on a steak and potato diet and put some weight on him, he may have all the tools, but wow, my soon to be nine year old son has almost as big of guns (and I use that term loosely) as him. Love his smarts but this kid needs some beef.

I like the fact that he's underdeveloped. He'll only get better as he gets stronger. So many kids come in physically maxed out these days. As TG puts on muscle over the next few years he might develop into a weapon like we've not seen for a bit.

Would someone get this kid on a steak and potato diet and put some weight on him, he may have all the tools, but wow, my soon to be nine year old son has almost as big of guns (and I use that term loosely) as him. Love his smarts but this kid needs some beef.

If his arms were guns they'd be Red Ryders.

Pizza and beer worked for me, of course I was only going to play at an NAIA school so there is that.

If his arms were guns they'd be Red Ryders.

I'll take a young gun QB who is talented and a film nerd (a la Peyton Manning) over a meathead guy. I don't think too many young QBs have super built bodies, and even in the NFL I don't think they are "Supermen". I'll take Gebbia right now over many past Huskers as far as QB skill sets go.

I'll take a young gun QB who is talented and a film nerd (a la Peyton Manning) over a meathead guy. I don't think too many young QBs have super built bodies, and even in the NFL I don't think they are "Supermen". I'll take Gebbia right now over many past Huskers as far as QB skill sets go.

Easy. Just a joke.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back