• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #8 (4/10/18)

Redshirt freshman Tristan Gebbia is “doing some good things” both in the air and on the ground. Sophomore Patrick O’Brien “can really throw it” and has done a nice job so far learning the playbook. Freshman Adrian Martinez is “showing signs” of his talent as he recovers from a shoulder injury that cost him his senior year of high school. UCF transfer Noah Vedral is about where you’d expect, he just can’t play, and walk-on Andrew Bunch has surprised.

“He’s a lot more athletic than I expected him to be,” Frost said. “When he takes off running, he can make some things happen. He’s been a pleasant surprise for me because I wasn’t expecting as much as I’ve seen.”

In total, Frost just wants to see his guys get more familiar with things.

“It’s funny watching, that position more than any other takes a while and once it clicks it really clicks,” Frost said. “There’s a lot of details and little things happening really fast and quarterbacks have to be able to manage all that. I see every one of the guys making some good plays and then a play that’s not so good and most of the time it’s because they’re just a little behind mentally, they don’t quite understand the concept or they can’t quite get there in the time it takes us to snap the ball.

“As a group, I’m really pleased with those guys and look forward to watching them all get to the point where it’s going to click.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back