• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #8 (4/10/18)

I still think that unless Martinez is markedly better than one of the other guys . . . they'll want to redshirt him to get him to 100% and to take maximum advantage of his time. Get a little bigger, stronger, learn the offense better and then get in the mix next year.

But all depends on who really makes the offense hum. If it's Martinez by a wide margin and he's healthy enough . . . so be it.

I still think Gebbia will be the starter, but I'm excited about the offense regardless of who steers it.

I still think that unless Martinez is markedly better than one of the other guys . . . they'll want to redshirt him to get him to 100% and to take maximum advantage of his time. Get a little bigger, stronger, learn the offense better and then get in the mix next year.

But all depends on who really makes the offense hum. If it's Martinez by a wide margin and he's healthy enough . . . so be it.

I still think Gebbia will be the starter, but I'm excited about the offense regardless of who steers it.
Completely on the same page with the bolded statement.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back