• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #5 (4/3/18) Post Practice Video Coach Frost & Players

From McKewon's article about injuries...
>> Several defenders didn’t practice Tuesday in the portion media saw, including Mick Stoltenberg, Luke Gifford, Sedrick King, JoJo Domann and Carlos Davis.

>> On offense, center Cole Conrad is back. He participated in full pads Tuesday.

>> Running backs Greg Bell and Tre Bryant did not practice. Center Michael Decker is out for the spring.

More from McKewon...
>> Nebraska’s top offensive line for Tuesday: Left tackle Brenden Jaimes, left guard Jerald Foster, center Hunter Miller, right guard Tanner Farmer and right tackle Matt Farniok. Miller is a redshirt freshman walk-on from Cross County High School. Note, too, that Conrad is coming off injury and Decker, who may be the team’s starting center, is out for spring.

>> The No. 2 OL: Left tackle Christian Gaylord, left guard John Raridon, center Conrad, right guard Boe Wilson and right tackle Matt Sichterman.

OK serious question at the end of this video they are clapping and saying something. It sounds like, "no music." That seems a bit silly so I am guessing my terrible hearing is in play here.
Here's your answer from McKewon article...
>> Aside from a brief moment when players clapped and said “no music,” there was plenty of music, and it was all rap. The players seemed to like it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back