• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #5 (4/3/18) Post Practice Video Coach Frost & Players

First practice of April and fifth of fifteen (includes the Spring Game) this Spring

Tue 4/03, 7:30-10 a.m.
Coach Frost, 2-4 selected players available to media

I hope the players are studying their coaches highlight reels to see the amount of effort and grit he demanded of himself. Frost was so tough as a QB, I loved watching him play.

I'm not a subscriber, but for those who are, the two pictures above were the two I had access to see...the rest are at the link below.

I have access. A lot of pictures. One showed Stoltenberg was in shorts and t-shirt so apparently wasn't practicing. Injured?

Edit: Just saw that was posted earllier.

Last edited:
I have access. A lot of pictures. One showed Stoltenberg was in shorts and t-shirt so apparently wasn't practicing. Injured?

Edit: Just saw that was posted earllier.
One of the videos shows him in street clothes, too. I saw it playing while I was going back and forth posting tweets.

Edit: It's the video in post #29...he is telling who is in the next set of reps.
Looks like Bell might be dinged up, too, as he was walking with Bryant at end of video with a hoodie on under his uniform.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back