• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice #5 (4/3/18) Post Practice Video Coach Frost & Players

In the video they show POB throwing twice and the other QBS were only shown throwing once. However Gebbia and Martinez were also shown handing off. Using the logic of some on this board lately. This means that POB is the only one that can pass, but he does not know how to hand off. PLUS the only pass that we saw completed was POBs. Although the others showed them passing but not whether it was completed. So they must not have been. :Sarcasm:

So many “live reps” and they are only 1/3 of the way into Spring practices. These practices look NOTHING like last year...

Bunch has some BURST in him :Corn2:

Last edited:

OK serious question at the end of this video they are clapping and saying something. It sounds like, "no music." That seems a bit silly so I am guessing my terrible hearing is in play here.
Come on Thom! Do you expect me to post these and have time to listen to and watch each one??? :Tongue:

I will try to listen to it in a little bit and see what I hear.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back